Except as otherwise provided by law, these Terms and Conditions apply to all Gift Cards purchased online Your use or purchase of a L.A. Bikini branded Gift Card, Gift Card, or other stored value product (collectively, "Gift Cards") from Webstore indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions:
Except as otherwise stated below, Gift Cards can be used at any L.A. Bikini location nationwide. Service and prices may vary by location.
- Maintenance, dormancy, or service fees do not apply to balances on Gift Cards. Online Gift Cards have no expiration dates. Promo cards do have expiration dates.
- Hold your Cards securely. Gift Cards that are lost or stolen cannot be replaced, and L.A. Bikini shall not be responsible for lost or stolen Cards.
- Gift Cards may only be redeemed for non-discounted products or services. Cannot be redeemed for cash or credit, except to the extent required by law. Gift Cards may not be used to pay monthly membership fees. Gift Card sales are final and non-refundable. Prices are subject to change. Rates and services may vary by location.
- Purchase amounts that exceed the value of the tendered Gift Card will require an additional payment for the balance due.
- We may deactivate, cancel, or suspend any Gift Card if we suspect fraud, unlawful activity, or improper Gift Card use. You agree that you will not use a revoked Gift Card. Cards may not be resold except as prohibited by law. Gift Cards are not valid, will not be honored, and we will not be liable if obtained from unauthorized sellers or resellers, including through internet auction sites, or if we reasonably believe that the use is unauthorized, fraudulent, or otherwise unlawful.